Friday, January 23, 2009

My Week in Review

Wow this week has gone by pretty fast! And what a week it has been, It started off on Friday last week really, with a heck of a bang, My youngest daughter got thrown up against the wall at school and was told "She better watch her back, because she was going to get her a$$ kicked" Now mind you there were two teachers that watched this entire thing happened and there were several kids there watching and laughing, but do you think anyone helped or said anything nope.... So she sat in the bathroom scared and crying for most of lunch (she is a very small girl, doesn't even weigh barely 90 lbs.) And finally decided to call me, well obviously I was very upset and told her that she needed to go to the office if she was that scared, that she was going to have to let someone know just in case this girl and her friends tried to catch her going into the bathroom by herself, someone would have known about it before! So she went and talked to her class counselor, well her counselor was outraged and said that this was assault and took my daughter to this girls principal (this girl is a Sr. and has a different principal than my daughter) So she had to write everything out for him and he said to make sure she came to his office first thing Tues. morning that he would take care of it, since she had already left for the day. (Monday was a holiday) So she got there about 10 minutes early so she wasn't too early and went to his office. Guess what?, Yup He wasn't there!! So his office sent my daughter to her principal's office, where she had to re-tell the story all over again. So this other principal called this other girl in and said to her you shoved her into the wall, you have been and have had your friends threatening her, you have been sending threatening text messages along with your friends. So this girl says well I blacked out and don't remember pushing her up against the wall, my friends are the ones who told me I did it. And I've already told all of my friends to leave her alone. So this is what the principal told her. "Stay away from her, don't touch her, don't talk to her, don't post on any of her web pages, or send her any texts, if you do it will be considered harassment and we will get the police involved"

Now I ask you, am I missing something here? Is it if you are going to do something to someone do it pretty good the first time, because they aren't going to do anything to you?

Other than that I've had a great week, Hubby bought me some really cute Anne Klein shoes, just because!!
I've been killing myself trying to get layouts done and I'm trying to figure out what other website's to join. So if anyone has any really great ones, please let me know!

I'm really getting into this digiscrap thing, I'm really enjoying it!

Oh and I got three new games!! Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox and Ravenhurst and Return to Ravenhurst.

Plus it's been like in the 70's here all week, I really hope that doesn't mean we are going to have a hot summer....I hate the heat!!

Guess that is it for now, I do have a few quickpages coming they should be up by Sunday at the latest!

Thanks for reading if you got this far...You are all so great!! Have a Super Week-end!!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Cayla to keep her chin up!! We all love her!!! And to not let the turkeys get her down!! Love to all, Shel

    ReplyDelete