Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Quick Page from a new Designer

I have the privilege of guest ct'ing for Nikki Epperson this month. She has graciously allowed me to create a free quick page to share with y'all. She has the most amazing kits, they are all so colorful and fun with a huge touch of whimsy! Please go check out her blog, and check out the kit No Bounds ~ GSD by Nikki Epperson.


Photobucket


Photobucket



Click here for the quick page download. Please leave me a note to let me know how you think I'm doing! Thanks so much, :) Jana

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete