Monday, February 16, 2009

A Quick Page or Two!

So okay I'm still struggling with my blog train freebies, So I thought I would add a few others that I had laying around so you would be patient with me, while I am learning!

This is the newest kit out by karyn called That 70's Kit - Designs by karyn and you can grab it here. Grab the download at the bottom and leave a bit of love if you enjoy it. Thanks!

70's preview

smile_qp


guitar_qp

Click here to grab the quickpage. And a little love is always appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. wow Jana great quick pages!! Thank you for joining the blog train :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these QPs! Thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the QPs. I dated and got married in the seventies. Can't wait to drag out my old photos and see if I can use your beautiful pages with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, here I am leaving a little love and a big hug for thanks.

    ReplyDelete