Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So it's day three, a bit early, but I'm sure you don't mind!!

Well today I'm going to go a bit off track, hope I'm allowed to do that, like I said this is my first Blog Train, so hopefully they will forgive me, but it's keeping with the theme it is very springy (not sure that's a word either) *laf* maybe I should just come up with my own language huh?! I made this quick page with The Bee Mine Kit - Designs by Karyn and you can grab it here. You can also check her out at her blog.


Butterfly Preview


Butterfly QP




Click here to grab the quickpage. And a little love is always appreciated!
**If you need the entire list for the blog train please click here.
***There are the other day's freebies further down if you would like them, there is also a full list at the bottom of the first day***

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete