Saturday, May 23, 2009

My first try at papers!!

I did the challenge at Digi_ridoo Scraps this month called Design me this. You can check it out here. And this is what I came up with, yeah they are a little bright, but hey for a first try I'm feeling okay, I still have some work to do, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, now I just need to practice, practice, practice! Anyway if you would like them click on the preview to grab them.

And since this really is my first try at doing something like this please take a minute and let me know what you like or don't like, or what I should have done or not done. I would really appreciate the comments so I can get better each time I try to do this! Thanks so much in advance! Jana :)


Click on the image to download the papers!

Pink Passion Papers


1 comment:

  1. COngratulations on the papers! I am actually off to find the award you gave me almost a month ago and post it...

    Hope your doing well, miss you tons..

    Love ya!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete