Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm not dead!

Okay so if anyone has been wondering where I have been? No I didn't die! My ISP did, or rather I wish they would! Anyway we have spent the last several months trying to explain to them the bounces we were getting! No one believed us! Well finally they sent someone, so they fixed the problem, it was the way our cable was sent to our house, they said, so they re-wired from the pole to the house! Did it work? NOPE! They put an amplifier at the front of the subdivision so things will be better I was told because guess what?! Oh my gosh, other people had the same thing happening!!! Did that fix it??? NOPE!!! Well now they have FINALLY found the problem! It's in the main line, and they were going to do that sometime today! Did it work?? NOPE!!! So that is why you haven't seen me, because I can't stay connected long enough to upload anything!!! It's taken twice now just to get this written!!!

I miss everyone!!!

much love, jana

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just hate it when things like this happen!! Then they say they'll fix it and it doesn't.
    Good luck in getting it sorted out!!

    ReplyDelete