Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A FREEBIE & RACHAEL'S NEW KIT!

You can get Spring Song - Designs by Rachael. It's a great kit filled with all sorts of goodies to help you make several different types of layouts! I have two here and made one a quick page freebie for you! The link it at the bottom of the previews. You can see more of Rachael's work on her blog. Or at her store at DAC.

c-c peace
My Hubby and Daughter - I'm so happy that they get along so well and love each other so much, you would never guess that he isn't her real dad! I'm so blessed!
cay chase
This is my Daughter (right) and one of her best friends last year at the prom, aren't they just beautiful? I'm so very proud of her!

HERE IS YOUR FREEBIE
butterfly song preview

butterfly quick page
Click here to grab the quickpage. And a little love is always appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just wanted to drop in and let you know that your layouts are getting better and better :) keep it up!! I love how you used Pebbles' word art, great layout!!

    ReplyDelete