Friday, March 6, 2009

Pebbles New Kit and a Freebie!

So here is a brand new designer who is just getting started and she really has some great things! I'm really excited to be helping her out, in fact she is the one who changed up my blog page! Thank you Pebbles for that!! So here are my layouts for her two new kits and a freebie for all of you! Check her out here. She also has a store at Digitop3.

For this first layout I used The ABC's of Children - Designs by Pebbles.

unique
This is my "Unique" Daughter!

For this layout I used Mint Dreams - Designs by Pebbles.
bday dreams
My Daughter making wishes on her 16th Birthday!

Dreams Quick Page
Click here to grab the quickpage. And a little love is always appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool!! Thank you so much for all you do for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete