Saturday, March 28, 2009

Going to look for a car!

Doesn't that sound exciting! Well it would, if it weren't for the fact that the car is for my 16 year old!! I'm really not sure that I want to do this. I know, I know let her grow up, be a big girl! I'm not sure that I want to let her do that! I've already had to let the other two go, I don't want to have to start letting this one go too. She got her class ring about a week ago, so as far as she is concerned she is a Senior! *laf* Gosh how fast it all goes! Heck where does all the time go!? Oh well I probably won't be around much this weekend since I'm looking for car's but fingers crossed we will get lucky and find something up to her standards! "Not a Chance!" But oh well that's life I guess. Have a great weekend everyone!

Much love, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment