Wednesday, April 8, 2009

DAC has an Easter collab Kit!

And is it ever huge. There is something for everyone in here. Here are two layout's that I made with it. One with my angels. (coughing) And one from wayyyy back with me and one of my younger sisters. You can pick up it up at DAC Boutique. And you can check out all of the things going on. Like the new challenges and reward system that they are using now! Just stop by DAC to look around and meet all the great folks there.


easter collab


Easter '64


Hoppy Easter


3 comments:

  1. Hey thats ME!!!!!! LOL!! I was such a cute baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were crying!!! Don't you see that bottle shoved in your mouth!!! *rotflmao*

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was crying it was prolly 'coz you had just hit me with the flower, or pinched me or something!! :o)

    ReplyDelete