Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Freebie and Pebble's New Kit!

This is such a cute, fun kit, it made me think of kids running everywhere, doesn't match turtles I know, but hey who knows how my brain works! So I did this layout with my niece Emmy. She is such a beautiful little girl and so full of life, never wanting to stop moving! *laf* I know her mom just loves chasing her all over the place! Anyway here she is copying her big sister's gymnastics salute! I really liked how it turned out, so I decided to make it a free quick page for all of my fans! *cough*
Any how I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. Pick up Pebble's Sweet Turtles here. You can check out all of her other kits and things on her blog. Click on the image to get the download. Let me know what you think of the quick page while you are waiting for it to download, please it only takes a second! Thanks, Jana


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the adorable page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete