Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Kit from Pebbles

Wonderful Spring - Designs by Pebbles is the latest kit that I have worked with from Pebbles, there are some really fun elements and some really pretty papers. I have made a layout and a quick page for y'all I hope you like it :). Go by her blog and check out the other things she is up to! Thanks, Jana xoxo

Grab the download at the bottom of this post.

wonderful spring preview
This is Cayla and I (after a few mai tai's) before a luau in Maui in 2007.
cay_mom
spring beauty quick page

Click here to grab the quickpage. And a little love is always appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Apr. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete