Friday, April 3, 2009

Yes!! We found the child a car!

Thank the lord above! I am so glad to have this finally behind us. I have to say this really was one of the most difficult things I have ever had to do. I'm so glad we did not take her with us, it would have been 100 times worse! But we've got the insurance and everything is good. Hubby wants to check the brakes this weekend because he is paranoid about such things. So it's all her's to drive after that, well of course until I get to hold the keys hostage! *personally I think that is only good thing that came out of this whole thing, I finally have something that she really isn't going to want to lose!* So I say Yay Mom! So there is the update. I'll have to do a layout with her and her new baby, as she says! *rolling my eyes*

So thanks for sticking with me guys during the car saga, hope it wasn't too boring!
-Jana xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment